Download the SirBot Project
A kind-of minor release... No exceptional stuff here, except 16F88 support and an easy way to configure jal libraries. Actually not so minor, there's also a debugged version pytbl, a python tool for TinyBootloader.
- 16F88 support
- module: sound sensor, electret mic, LM386 based
- jal libs: audio libs to play and record PCM sounds
- jal libs: migrate to jalv2.3, using flexible array (better/cleaner code)
- jal libs: improve configuration (chip selection, clock, baudrate, ...)
- communication/frame: manage variable length frame
- rs232: blocking access (by default) to read/write operations improve speed and prevent communication issues when heavy loaded
- misc: add a debugged version of pytbl, working with 16F88, so a bootloader can now be used
This release mainly focuses on communications improvements and documentation.
- Communication improvements: both robot and PC now can initiate the communication (Master/Slave vs. Peer-to-Peer mode)
- Recurrent tasks can be defined as background jobs (polling the bot,...)
- Fix Jal libraries